ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title and application
3. Prohibition against slaughter of immature and female cattle
4. Grounds for authorizing slaughter
5. Authority to slaughter cattle
6. Powers of entry
7. Order forbidding slaughter
8. Appeal to Minister
6 of 1969
Gen. N. 16/1970
An Act to provide for control of the slaughter of cattle and for matters incidental thereto and connected therewith
[6TH MAY 1969]
(1) This Act may be cited as the Slaughter of Cattle Act.
(2) Part I shall apply in such areas of Malawi and to such types or classes of cattle as the Minister may, from time to time, by notice specify.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.