ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title and commencement
3. Restriction on use of title of land economy surveyor, valuer, estate agent and auctioneer
BOARD OF REGISTRATION
4. Establishment of Board
5. Power of Board to make rules
7. Registration within six months of coming into operation of this Act
8. Qualifications for registration after six months from coming into operation of this Act
9. Suspension or stricking out
5 of 1989
An Act to provide for the registration, regulation and Control of Land Economy Surveyors, Valuers, Estate Agents and Auctioneers and for matters incidental thereto or connected therewith
[1ST JULY 1990]
This Act may be cited as the Land Economy Surveyors, Valuers, Estate Agents and Auctioneers Act.
In this Act, unless the context otherwise requires—
“Board” means the Board of Registration of Land Economy Surveyors, Valuers, Estate Agents and Auctioneers established by section 4;
“Chairman” means the Chairman of the Board;
“Registered person” means a person registered under this Act;
“Register” means the Register or, if there be more than one, a register kept by the Board under section 6.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.