ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title
2. Establishment of Home
3. Establishment of Board
4. Constitution and proceedings of Board
5. Funds and land vested in the Board
6. Powers and duties of the Board
7. Power to operate a banking account
33 of 1971
An Act to establish a memorial home for distressed or disabled Malawi ex-servicemen and their families, to incorporate a board of Trustees for the purpose of managing, maintaining and controlling the home, and for matters incidental thereto
[31ST DECEMBER 1971]
This Act may be cited as the Ex-Servicemen’s Memorial Home Act.
(1) There is hereby established a home to be called the Ex-Servicemen’s Memorial Home (hereinafter referred to as for Home) for the purpose of providing a home and assistance the distressed or disabled Malawi ex-servicemen and their families.
(2) The Board referred to in section 3 may, as and when it is considered necessary or desirable, and sufficient funds are available, establish other branches of the Home at suitable sites in Malawi, and for the purposes of this Act any reference to the Home shall be deemed to include reference to any branch or branches established under this subsection.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.