ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title
3. Restriction on use of uniform, etc., of the Boy Scouts Association
4. Restriction on sale of badges, etc., of Association
5. Boy Scout not to pass himself off as police officer, etc.
6. No person falsely to claim connexion with Boy Scouts Association
8. Application of Act to Girl Guides Association
44 of 1946
An Act to further and protect the Activities and Interests of the Boy Scouts Association and the Girl Guides Association in Malawi
[28TH DECEMBER 1946]
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.