ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title
3. Mode of proof of entries in bankers’ books
4. Proof that book is a banker’s book
5. Verification of copy
6. Case in which banker, etc. not compellable to produce books
7. Court or judge may order inspection, etc.
9. Warrant to investigate
47 of 1966
An Act with respect to Evidence in Relation to Bankers’ Books
[10TH JANUARY 1967]
This Act may be cited as the Bankers’ Books Evidence Act.
(1) In this Act, unless the context otherwise requires—
“court” means the court, judge, arbitrator or person before whom a legal proceeding is held or taken;
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.