ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title
3. Establishment of the Corporation and powers and functions thereof
4. Status of the Corporation
5. Constitution of the Corporation
6. Disqualification of members of the Corporation
7. Financial policy of the Corporation
8. Loans by the Corporation
9. Repayment of, and interest on, advances
10. Borrowing powers
11. Consequential provisions on transfer of functions
12. Acquisition of land
13. Employees of the Corporation
14. Power of Minister to give directions
15. Accounts, audit and reports
21 of 1963
20 of 1966
16 of 1970
21 of 1970
5 of 1971
24 of 1972
8 of 1980
26 of 1988
27 of 2016
An Act to provide for the establishment of a Malawi Housing Corporation and for purposes connected therewith
[1ST JANUARY 1964]*
This Act may be cited as the Malawi Housing Corporation Act.
In this Act, unless the context otherwise requires—
“Corporation” means the Malawi Housing Corporation established under section 3.
“member” includes the Chairman of the Corporation.
(1) There is hereby established in accordance with this Act, a body to be called the Malawi Housing Corporation.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.